- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Full-day tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What you can expect
Morning: Tagaytay Tour
After pickup from your Manila hotel, your guide will take you on 1-hour drive to the picturesque city of Tagaytay, located on a ridge 2,250 feet (686 meters) above sea level.
When you arrive, visit Palace in the Sky, the ‘rest house’ of former President Ferdinand Marcos. Admire gorgeous panoramic views of Taal Lake, which surrounds Taal Volcano, one of the Philippine’s most active volcanoes.
Stop for lunch at one of the local restaurants, where you’ll sample traditional Filipino dishes and some popular regional specialties while soaking in great views. Afterward, head back to Manila for your afternoon tour.
Afternoon: Manila Sightseeing Tour
When you arrive in Manila, drive to the American War Memorial and Cemetery, occupying 52 acres (21 hectares) on a prominent plateau that contains the world’s largest number of graves of fallen World War II soldiers.
Next, experience the hustle and bustle of City of Makati, the Philippines’ financial center, and travel along scenic Roxas Boulevard.
Pass through Rizal Park on the way to Intramuros, a historic fortified area and Manila’s oldest district. Journey down cobblestone streets to UNESCO World Heritage-listed San Agustin Church, which you’ll enter to discover its interesting Baroque carvings and décor.
Your final stop is Fort Santiago, a citadel built by the Spanish conquistador Miguel Lopez de Legazpi. Learn from your guide how this is one of the most important historical sites in Manila. In fact, the national hero of the Philippines, Jose Rizal, was imprisoned here during the Spanish Colonial Period
After your tour, you’ll be dropped off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen are recommended
- If your hotel is located outside the Makati City and Manila City area proper, please make your own way to the New World Renaissance Hotel in Makati City at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Departs from your Manila City or Makati City hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point