Philippine Airlines has recently announced another flash sale, this time covering domestic destinations!
Here are more details:
Booking Period: August 1-3, 2019
Travel Period: August 8 – September 30, 2019
Understanding Seat Sales
Seat sales allow you to save money on airfare, if you book early enough. Here are a few things you need to know about them:
- Limited slots only; the dates and number of seats available run out quickly. Decide on a destination, discuss with friends and relatives, and choose a date.
- The quicker you book, the better. Related to the first point above, since there are a limited number of seats available, you’d have to make quick decisions.
- Some dates may be unavailable or run out of seats quickly; this is often the case for peak and holiday seasons.
- The fares displayed are BASE ONLY; meaning you may have to pay additional for taxes and other fees.
Be the First to Know about Seat Sales
You need to know WHEN a seat sale will or is happening before you can book. Here’s how you will know:
- Like PAL’s official account on Facebook. Many airlines announce their latest promos through the latter first. If you want to get notified immediately, prioritize PAL posts on your News Feed. To do this, visit their FB page, hover on the FOLLOWING button; when the options appear, select SEE FIRST.
- Follow PAL’s other social accounts such as Twitter and Instagram.
- Like us (THE POOR TRAVELER) on Facebook. Yep! We always announce and promote the latest seat sales not just for PAL but other airlines as well.