It’s time for the #REDHotSale! Fulfill your travel dreams with AirAsia by booking your next getaway! Fly with our low fares from as low as PHP 17 ALL-IN ONE WAY FARE from Clark to Iloilo, Tacloban, Puerto Princesa and PHP 551 ALL-IN ONE WAY FARE from Manila to Jakarta and Bali, and many more destinations! What are you waiting for, grab our low seats at http://bit.ly/AirAsia_RedHotSale
Booking Period: March 5-11, 2018
Travel Period: September 3, 2018-May 28, 2019
ASC Ref No: A089P022718A
Yes, KaseatSale Followers you heard it right! AIR AISA’S RED HOT SALE is back!! Get your travel dates and destinations ready as the ultimate seat sale from one of the known for low-cost carrier Air Asia is upcoming!
Air Asia Red Hot Sale Booking Tips:
- REGISTER AS BIG MEMBER – Speed up your booking when you register as BIG Member not only that Air Asia gives priority for the members, you can also add up to 10 credit cards / debit cards with your account which make it easy in check out process. You can sign up here.
- PLAN YOUR TRIP AHEAD – Make sure to list down your travel information such as travel dates, destinations and passengers details. Also, make backup just in case your desired destination is not available. It better to always have plan B or plan C.
- BOOK YOUR FLIGHT FIRST – When booking, secure your flight first. You can have your add-ons after. You can do upsize with your baggage allowance as well as pick your seat 4 hours before your flight while pre-book hot meals can be added 2 hours before your flight.
- TRY WITH MOBILE APP – Got issues with your browser or does “Waiting Room” page seems takes forever? You can book your flights with the Mobile App. You can download it here.
- BE PATIENT – Since thousands of passengers are expected to book their flights at the same time, It will takes little longer than usual. DO NOT attempt to open multiple tabs using the same browser at the same time as it will not let you go through with the payment. And lastly,
- BE UPDATED! – Wasn’t able to book with Red Hot Sale? Make sure to sign up with Air Asia’s newsletter and follow them on their Facebook Page so that in future will notify with the upcoming seat sale.