RED HOT SALE Public sale will start on September 11, 2017 (00:00 – GMT+8) while BIG Members can take advantage on priority access for earlier booking on September 10, 2017 (00:00 – GMT+8) so make sure to register and become BIG MEMBER here.
Routes includes on this promo are : As low as (P17) from Clark to selected destination, Fly from Manila to Iloilo, Caticlan & Tacloban for (P202), Fly from Cebu to Puerto Prinsesa & Kalibo for as low as (P317) and for International destination Fly Manila to Kota Kinabalu, Taipei & Macau for (P1290) – all are one-way ticket. This will be a great treat for next year’s vacation!
Booking Period is from September 11-17, 2017 and Travel Period is March 1 – November 21 of 2018.
While waiting for the RED HOT SALE, make sure to check out these Booking Tips that will help you to score the sale.
Air Asia Red Hot Sale Booking Tips:
- REGISTER AS BIG MEMBER – Speed up your booking when you register as BIG Member not only that Air Asia gives priority for the members, you can also add up to 10 credit cards / debit cards with your account which make it easy in check out process. You can sign up here.
- PLAN YOUR TRIP AHEAD – Make sure to list down your travel information such as travel dates, destinations and passengers details. Also, make backup just in case your desired destination is not available. It better to always have plan B or plan C.
- BOOK YOUR FLIGHT FIRST – When booking, secure your flight first. You can have your add-ons after. You can do upsize with your baggage allowance as well as pick your seat 4 hours before your flight while pre-book hot meals can be added 2 hours before your flight.
- TRY WITH MOBILE APP – Got issues with your browser or does “Waiting Room” page seems takes forever? You can book your flights with the Mobile App. You can download it here.
- BE PATIENT – Since thousands of passengers are expected to book their flights at the same time, It will takes little longer than usual. DO NOT attempt to open multiple tabs using the same browser at the same time as it will not let you go through with the payment. And lastly,
- BE UPDATED! – Wasn’t able to book with Red Hot Sale? Make sure to sign up with Air Asia’s newsletter and follow them on their Facebook Page so that in future will notify with the upcoming seat sale.