Get the latest Cebu Pacific Promos for 2017 and 2018. For as low as P599* for selected domestic destinations while P1299 for international destinations.
This promo includes Cebu Pacific new routes for Cagayan De Oro and Clark Pampanga. The travel period varies in destinations such as for domestic flights will be from October – December 2017 while for International flights is November of this year until March of 2018. Please keep in mind that the promos are subject to availability meaning its LIMITED so BOOK NOW!
Cebu Pacific Promo (Philippine Destinations)
Cagayan de Oro to Boracay (Caticlan)* or Dumaguete*
*travel period: October 20 – December 31, 2017
Clark to Kalibo*
*travel period: October 31 – December 31, 2017
Cagayan de Oro to Zamboanga
Cebu to Davao, Masbate, Ormoc, or Siargao
Zamboanga to Cotabato or Tawi-Tawi
Cebu to Coron (Busuanga), Cotabato, Legazpi or Pagadian
Clark to Coron (Busuanga)
Iloilo to General Santos or Puerto Princesa
Manila to Bacolod
*travel period: September 15 – December 31, 2017
For Cebu Pacific International Destinations click <here>
How to book this Cebu Pacific Promo?
- Before you book the promo, make sure to check the Sale Period and the Travel Period. Promo fares are subject to availability – it means that promo seats are LIMITED. If your desired destination and dates is not available, the website will show you the next lowest fare price or you might want to check other dates/destinations.
- You can visit directly the Cebu Pacific website at www.cebupacificair.com and enter your travel details (flight type, destinations,departure, number of guests traveling. If you are going to choose roundtrip, you need to provide return flight date)
- NO PROMO CODE NEEDED on this promo. Cebu Pacific Promo Codes are only use usually for special sale for VISA or MASTER CARD Holder only. For regular promos, you don’t have to put promo codes.
- You can also call the Cebu Pacific hotline at (02) 70-20-888 in Manila or (32) 230-8888 in Cebu or visit the travel agent near you.
- You can also use our Flight Search to easily check the lowest fare on your desired flight! Just fill up the flight search below:
How to Pay for the Cebu Pacific Booking?
- Cebu Pacific offers different modes of payment such as Credit Card, Bancnet ATM card, Paypal, Alipay. If you’ll be paying online, you will get instant confirmation about your booking while if you’re going to chose the other modes of payment which is the Cebu Pacific Payment Centers, you have only until 11:59PM of the same day of the booking to pay. These online banking includes ( BDO, BPI, Metro Bank, Bancnet Online, over the counter bank payments, Bayad Center and Robinsons Savings Bank).
- You can also pay thru 7-eleven Cebuana Lhuillier, EC Pay, Robinon Department Stores and SM Business Services Center within 24 hours from the time of booking.